In the wake of recent events in London, I’ve heard a lot of people talking about being worried about traveling to London. I’m on several travel-related groups on Facebook and several people have brought up the, “should I cancel my trip to London?” discussion.
Since it was only days ago that I wrote, Don’t Let Fear Stop You From Traveling, which I highly encourage you to read if you’re having these sorts of nervous feelings, I won’t repeat myself too much. Seriously, though…read the post if you’re feeling like you shouldn’t travel because of terrorist attacks.
No. This post is about London, one of my favorite cities in the entire world. You see, I fell deeply, madly in love with London from the first time I set foot there and my love for that wonderful city has only deepened over time. I wanted to put together this compilation of posts about London from both myself and other bloggers out there, because if you’re feeling like you might want to skip your next London adventure, I would like to convince you otherwise.
A Selection of Wonderful London Posts:
- What I Love About London (by meeeeeeee!!!!!!!)
- The British Berliner: How to Spend 48 Hours in London: 6 Easy Ways!
- Also from The British Berliner: Is it Safe to Travel to Britain & The UK Right Now ‘Cos I’m Scared to Travel Abroad?
- Curly Girl Abroad: London on a Budget
- This Battered Suitcase: Why London Deserves Love.
- Messy Nessy Chic: A Backstage Pass to Hidden London.
- Roaming Holiday: There’s No Place Like London.
- Maroc Mama: What a Week in London Taught Me About Life.
- The Geeky Traveler: Throwback Thursday: London.
- He Travels She Travels: 12 Hours in London.
- A Girl Who Travels: The Most Instagrammable London Spots to Visit This Spring
- City Cookie: 20 Quirky London Desserts
- BEXoxoBlog: London a.k.a The Home of Big Ben
- Kiwi on the Loose: “Fear Is Only As Deep As The Mind Allows”
- Earth’s Magical Places: Should Terrorism Stop Us From Travelling to Europe’s Cities?
- Also from Earth’s Magical Places: A British Guide to the City of Westminster.
- Guylty Pleasure: OT: -Letter to London
- TanGental: London Bridge Is Not Falling Down; It Never Will
- Fourth Generation Farmgirl: So Many Reasons to Love London
- If you Want My Opinion: Strolling Through Hyde Park
- Luggage Tags and Ticket Stubs: Why I Love London
- A Liker of Things: Ever Considered Visiting London in Winter? Do It.
The thing is, London is amazing. It’s a big, beautiful, bustling, cosmopolitan wonderland. It’s both old and new. It’s full of history while at the same time being cutting edge and so now. London is both classy and timeless while at the same time being innovative and surprising. You need to see it. You need to experience this amazing city. Don’t let fear stop you.
Have you written a post about the wonders of London? Let’s add to this list! Let me know in the comments! Have anything else to say about this wonderful city? Let’s convince all those people who are on the fence that not only can they visit London, but that they should.